• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3G/4G not working in Pittsburgh

For the last 2 days I have not been able to get much of 3G or any 4G to work. I have to go onto the wifi to get my Razr to really work. Just wondering if any other Razr users out there are having issues?

Interesting, I haven't heard any of my friends here in the Burgh complain about any Verizon network issues. :thinking:

Have you tried to update your data profile or your PRL?

Can you make any calls, receive calls?

Upvote 0
I am a Pittsburgh Razr owner. I was having considerable issues with 3g/4g connectivity when the update was pushed and during Verizon's connection woes. And, it was killing my battery.

I turned 4g off about a week ago to improve battery and haven't turned it back on. I work in the South Side in a brick bunker of a building on a floor that is about 80% underground ... so I don't usually get great signal; and I use WiFi at home. I planned on turning 4g back on this weekend to see if they have worked out the kinks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones