• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I called customer support and he wanted to send me a refurbished phone. I said this one is not even 2 months old and i dont want a used phone. He said he would issue a service ticket to escalate the issue. He tried the data reset but it still only shows the 1x icon. I've been here before and I can guarantee no one will call back. This really stinks!!

Upvote 0
to reset date, put your phone in airplane mode for about 10 seconds. After you counted to 10 using all your fingers (maybe a toe or 2 if your missing some fingers), then take it off airplane mode, and date should come back into service.

As for the 3G service, it is stated above, if you done see that EVDO, then it has switched out of 3G and onto just a regular old digital phone service a.k.a 2G or whatever Sprint runs for their regular non 3G radio.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones