• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

45mm ZenWatch 2 Battery/Run-Time?

Just stopped by a local Best Buy to check out a ZenWatch 2 in real life. All they had was the 45mm version, but I'm glad I went to the trouble, because, after trying that on, I think I'd find the 49mm annoyingly large. The 45mm fit perfectly.

Here's my question: Battery life/run-time: You 45mm owners: How is it? (Please mention whether you run "always-on," WiFi enabled, etc.)

Thanks,
Jim

Just stopped by a local Best Buy to check out a ZenWatch 2 in real life. All they had was the 45mm version, but I'm glad I went to the trouble, because, after trying that on, I think I'd find the 49mm annoyingly large. The 45mm fit perfectly.

Here's my question: Battery life/run-time: You 45mm owners: How is it? (Please mention whether you run "always-on," WiFi enabled, etc.)

Thanks,
Jim

With always-on disabled, and wifi on, wife easily makes it an entire day, and half the next day at least. Similar to what I get with the bigger one, but with always on enabled. (i get 2 days easy)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones