• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

6/21 Maintenance Update thread. Rolling out now.

I just recieved push message telling me an update was availabe for Gingerbread 2.3 on the EVO. AS I have not seen anything on the forums or heard any talk of this update I was wondering if anyone else has recieved this message as well. Downloading now and will see what "improvements" it has. UPDATE: IT also says it is a system upgrade 4.24.651.1 (6.07 MB)

Upvote 0
I just recieved push message telling me an update was availabe for Gingerbread 2.3 on the EVO. AS I have not seen anything on the forums or heard any talk of this update I was wondering if anyone else has recieved this message as well. Downloading now and will see what "improvements" it has. UPDATE: IT also says it is a system upgrade 4.24.651.1 (6.07 MB)

yep this is the maintenance update that has the netflix fix among other things that gingerbread broke. please read the op.

Upvote 0

You must not read that often then...lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones