• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

64GB S3 on the way

I wonder how long will it take to hit the States. And then we have to hope our carrier gets it. I am wondering how well will this do with the Note 2 coming out soon. Should be interesting to see how things play out. But I really like the idea of a 64GB SGS3.

I bet US Carriers hope they have it by Christmas time. Surely it would be available to all the carriers that the 16 & 32GB are on. Just curious since I'm not an iPhone person, do carriers that have the iPhone not carry all 3 GB versions ?

Upvote 0
I bet US Carriers hope they have it by Christmas time. Surely it would be available to all the carriers that the 16 & 32GB are on. Just curious since I'm not an iPhone person, do carriers that have the iPhone not carry all 3 GB versions ?

I know Sprint carries all 3 GB versions of the iPhone. I am not sure about the other carriers. I wish they had of made all 3 versions of the GS3 available at launch. Of course I could have waited. And I can always sell my 32GB and pay the difference for a 64GB. But I think I am good for now.

Upvote 0
So what is the difference if I have a 32g and a 32g sd card, isn't that the same as a 64g phone?

But imagine if you had a 64GB phone w/ a 64GB memory card you download the Dead Sea Scrolls, & The Yongle Dadian ( encyclopedia w/11,095 volumes and nearly 23,000 chapters ) & still have room left over that is bigger than most NY City apartments.
:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones