• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A few Questions...

daz_2000

Android Enthusiast
Feb 25, 2011
London, UK
Hi, Got the sgs2 yesterday, loving it so far, I have a few questions if anyone can help....

1. Can I use my old HTC Desire charger and my bird's HTC Desire HD charger to charge phone without damage?

2. Any way to get an LED to light up when I have a notification such as a text or email, tried downloading light flow, but doesnt seem to work.

3. Is there a way to permanently keep browser in desktop mode, I know I can go to about:useragent but I believe this changes after reboot. Will other browsers be a solution to this?

Thats all I can think of for now, Im sure I will have more questions as I go along...

Ive thought of another question, is there a simple way to put the phone in silent mode and then vibrate with no sound. I can get it to go silent, but pressing volume button, but how do I get it to go vibrate only with no sound. Pretty basic stuff.

I have managed to get round it with audio manager pro app, but surely there is a simple way???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones