• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root A few questions

Ladyhawk

Lurker
Jul 23, 2011
VA
Got my ver.2.3.6 m865 rooted and working well using Pikidalto's (thank you! :D) post. Now, one of the things that has always irked me about this phone is the lack of flash player! Specifically I would like the ability to play farmville 2 etc. from my phone. Replacing it with the HTC One SV in a few days so I'm playing with it a bit ;) BTW tried the beats audio for root, both installing the file myself and the market version. Phone hangs on loading screen (ugh!) Anyone have that working? I'm on cricket. Also having a problem with superuser updating the binary, downloaded superuser's update fix and it didn't work :( thoughts?

You have downloaded a few apps from the app store they sometimes will freeze your phone if your not careful try uninstalling them this should work. And the lack of flash player you can look for flash player on the app store or just go to google and search "flash player for (name of phone)" and try to find it that way. just be careful what you download

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones