• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

a.ringleaderdigital.com

Looks like RingLeader Digital is a mobile advertising company. Not sure why it is there, as I don't have the listing on my phone (I only have Google.com for individual website settings).

I'm assuming you visited a site that had an ad from RingLeader or possibly clicked one of their ads. Maybe it stores a cookie on your browser as to what settings it should use, or it asked you to use your location (as the entry for Google.com only allows me to remove location data).

Upvote 0
I have Pandora, iheartradio, foxnews, sportstap, tapatalk, home dock, car.dock, and WF & Clock widget. My wife only has a few Alps though and she has it also.

This same thing shows up in my website settings, and of the apps you listed, I have Pandora, FoxNews and Home Dock as well, so it sounds like one of those three probably puts this in there. It also could be put in there from clicking an ad inside an app, I did this once just to see what happened.

Upvote 0
This same thing shows up in my website settings, and of the apps you listed, I have Pandora, FoxNews and Home Dock as well, so it sounds like one of those three probably puts this in there. It also could be put in there from clicking an ad inside an app, I did this once just to see what happened.

Hum, out of those apps the only app that my wife has that is the same as us is Pandora. I wonder if they run the ad service for Pandora.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones