• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A thread to show appreciation and to give thanks to the community

This thread is simply to give thanks to those who are working hard to bring some excitement to our phone experience, especially for the LG Optimus M. Since I joined the forum, I have read many threads and comments about our fellows’ developers and users, by doing so; I have been able to learn from all of them, so many thanks for that. I want to thank Aplus, Joneidy, Asadullah, Reppard, PlayfulGod, among many others, in general, the whole community for the sharing their knowledge. Please, give thanks to those who help you, its always good to do so.

Sincerely,

Mikito1976

Thanks for the nod but I'm really not in the same class as the others you mentioned. This is my first smartphone and I'm here learning along with everyone else. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
You are welcome. And thanks to you. This is not to put nobody at any level, is just to thanks everyone for sharing their knowledge, from answering a question to making a suggestion to making a ROM. I have read lots of your posts and they've been helpful to me as I bet to others too. I am looking forward to try your 2.2.1 ROM whenever is ready. I've been reading information on how to make your own ROM, I do have the time but not the knowledge or guidance to do it, so I will continue with my research on it so sooner or later I can give it a go. Once again, thanks.

Reactions: Aplus
Upvote 0
What a nice thread - something I'd been wanting to do - so thanks for starting this because I too APPRECIATE the hard work from the developers, mods, community etc... for making our little ole Lg Opt M just even better and soo much more fun. Also Thanks to some of the members that have been soo helpful and always willing to extend a helping hand when needed. Through them, the developers, this community & my experience here in general, in the last 2 months I have learned tons and am grateful. :) (oh mushy mushy - I'll be quiet now :eek: LoL)

Reactions: Mikito1976
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones