1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General A thread to show appreciation and to give thanks to the community

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mikito1976, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Mikito1976

Mikito1976 Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    \
    \
    This thread is simply to give thanks to those who are working hard to bring some excitement to our phone experience, especially for the LG Optimus M. Since I joined the forum, I have read many threads and comments about our fellows

Advertisement

2. Aplus

Aplus Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 12, 2010
    Bay Area

Thanks for the nod but I'm really not in the same class as the others you mentioned. This is my first smartphone and I'm here learning along with everyone else. Thanks again.

3. Mikito1976

Mikito1976 Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    \
    \
    You are welcome. And thanks to you. This is not to put nobody at any level, is just to thanks everyone for sharing their knowledge, from answering a question to making a suggestion to making a ROM. I have read lots of your posts and they've been helpful to me as I bet to others too. I am looking forward to try your 2.2.1 ROM whenever is ready. I've been reading information on how to make your own ROM, I do have the time but not the knowledge or guidance to do it, so I will continue with my research on it so sooner or later I can give it a go. Once again, thanks.

Aplus likes this.
  4. alfick3

alfick3 Android Expert
    None

Feb 7, 2011
    Male
    IBM SSR
    DFW, TX
    I like the idea of the thread.

There is also the thanks button on each post. ;)

Mikito1976 likes this.
  5. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

Mikito1976 and alfick3 like this.
  6. DaniellieeE

DaniellieeE Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 24, 2011
    What a nice thread - something I'd been wanting to do - so thanks for starting this because I too APPRECIATE the hard work from the developers, mods, community etc... for making our little ole Lg Opt M just even better and soo much more fun. Also Thanks to some of the members that have been soo helpful and always willing to extend a helping hand when needed. Through them, the developers, this community & my experience here in general, in the last 2 months I have learned tons and am grateful. :) (oh mushy mushy - I'll be quiet now :eek: LoL)

Mikito1976 likes this.
  7. starstress

starstress Android Enthusiast
    None

Cant forget reppard and back in the day Andy, joinedy, playful god, tokenpoke. These dudes/gals do this stuff for free and they do it knowing that when they post theyre gonna hve to deal with an endless stream of questions fromt he rest of us which they answer (the same one over and over and over sometimes) with no problem. SSSUUEEE-WEET

Tags: