• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

About time to say goodbye to the Droid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess telling some people I was saying goodbye to my original droid was a bad idea, one that got shoot right down for no reason. Dont know what else I can say. If you like to root, dont let me stop you, I just dont want to. No really guys I appreciate all your concerns, but when my mind gets set its hard to stop. To each there own. Some may be on my side some are diffentely not. Doesn't matter. each side gots good points. Im getting the droid 2. thats all im going to say.

Upvote 0
You make a thread about ditching the droid. People reply with opinions, and you get annoyed with any opinion that differs from your own.

If you made this thread just to say that you're ditching the droid and didn't want any kind of feedback, then this thread is the definition of pointless. Ideally you should not have made the post, or have requested it be locked before anyone had a chance to reply.

I vote this thread gets locked regardless. Next time you want to announce something and can't tolerate the thought of anyone replying, I highly recommend saying it out loud to an empty room. Take the following silence to mean that everyone (present) agrees wholeheartedly.

Seriously though, not to be mean, but what was the freaking point?

Edit: Just as an aside, you can quote more than one person at a time. Use the button with the quote bubble and the + (plus) sign.... That way you don't end up triple posting.

Reactions: tom108
Upvote 0
Well if you have the money I don't see harm in spending it on the latest and greatest stuff. I mean come on we all have that one friend who has the newest apple computer, the newest BMW, the nicest house, some people just are like that. Otherwise if you don't have money falling out of your rear end I don't see too much reason to waste money unless this new phone is insane.

Upvote 0
Well if you have the money I don't see harm in spending it on the latest and greatest stuff. I mean come on we all have that one friend who has the newest apple computer, the newest BMW, the nicest house, some people just are like that. Otherwise if you don't have money falling out of your rear end I don't see too much reason to waste money unless this new phone is insane.

It is one thing to have the latest and greatest things and another to feel the need to announce it to everyone. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Wow, Im the one getting annoyed? listen to your self. Maybe I wanted to tell you all what a wounderful time I had with the droid, and how much I appreciate the community. But I guess I was wrong in thinking so.

Now Im done with this thread, I appreciate some of your advice, But some of you I couldn't care less about.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones