• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Accessories Delayed

They will be available, as far as today, on the 25th.

This AM I decided to check to see if the best buy in Delaware that I'm picking my XOOM up from had the accessories in stock (they weren't in stock there as of last night), and whattaya know - they were, so I went ahead and bought them for store pick up (and they actually showed as being available for pickup today, which I thought was weird, until....I get email confirmation that both my dock and folio case were now picked from the "floor" and were available for pickup...TODAY. :eek: Of course I won't be taking the drive out there til tomorrow after work, but still!

Upvote 0
This AM I decided to check to see if the best buy in Delaware that I'm picking my XOOM up from had the accessories in stock (they weren't in stock there as of last night), and whattaya know - they were, so I went ahead and bought them for store pick up (and they actually showed as being available for pickup today, which I thought was weird, until....I get email confirmation that both my dock and folio case were now picked from the "floor" and were available for pickup...TODAY. :eek: Of course I won't be taking the drive out there til tomorrow after work, but still!

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered mine from my local BB, the pick up date is today too. I just placed it, I have not recieved the email stating that it's ready for pick up yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones