• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Advice needed for 'Superpad'

bazzzar

Lurker
Dec 19, 2011
Just after a bit of advice.

I received my 'superpad' this morning and was wondering if it would be possible to install the Tim6a rom.

The specs I have got off the pad are:
MODEL - Android P1001R
VERSION - V2.3 2011-12-07 (001112)
BUILD - FRF85B

It has two TF slots. 512MB ram, 4GB storage.

The main problem I'm having is the wireless dropping (even when I'm not moving) and is forever connecting - dropping - connecting etc etc.

I have also found that whenever I try to connect the pad wirelessly my son's PS3 and wife's laptop drop their wifi signal so could this be a problem with the router, it's all fine until I try to connect the pad!!!

I have tried searching for P1001R but have not come up with any results, so any advice and/or links would be greatly appreciated.

I have also posted these details in another part of this forum so my apologies if you stumble upon it, desperate times means desperate measures :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones