• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

..after installing Better Emulator my phone crashes and LAGS.....

MozyMoe

Dec 2, 2009
hi, So i got root, and i removed my dinerdash,telenav and amazon, my fone was working perfect, almost too good to be true. then i installed better emulator and rebooted, upon rebootation i noticed that my phone lagz very much about a minute or two after it is fully powered on, it lags as much as it did when i had done a bad root earlier (check my other post). Does anyone else have the same experience with this ?? What apps have you added on your behold 2 that didnt mess up your fone ? Now i re-ODIN filed it , and i am installing the apps 1 by 1 until i figure out where exactly the prob may be. I'm sure somebody installed a terminal emulator or such and had trouble with the lagginess.Is it some kind of safety samsung has so we wont use the emulator ?? whats going on guys ?? Maybe these apps arent made for the behold 2 ?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones