• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

After Update, Can't log into AIM

trench

Jan 26, 2009
I received the G1 update about 4 days ago or so. Ever since then I haven't been able to log into my AIM account. I can't log in with "Hello AIM" or the AIM app that came with the phone. I've tried turning the phone off and on again, but no luck.

help, this is pissing me off!!!!

-trench

After getting the 1.5 update on Monday Jun 1, I have all my contacts disappear from the phone and from The Gmail account . I have restored the contacts on the phone from MyBackup Pro ... however now the Sync fails and will caused the phone to restart on its own ... and no contacts are being push to the Cloud-Gmail Account online ...

Anyone else with similar issue?

T-Mobile confirms there are issues with syncing after 1.5 ... and are working on it ... They should know more after this weekend ...when All-US 1.5 roll-out should be complete ...

Upvote 0
Wow, this is really getting annoying. Nobody sems to have a clue what to do... All T-Mobile had to say was pull the battery out and put it back in.. that did nothing.

So, I'm at the point were I need to take cupcake off and see if it fixes it, if not then it's onto the iphone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones