• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Alarm problems on Moto G5

Sethnettles

Lurker
Oct 29, 2017
I have a Moto G5 and am using the Dericam CCTV App but when the phone is charging the alarms from my CCTV camera goes off every 5 seconds with no movement .When off charge and the display sleeps after 2 minutes I get no alarms as the phone puts my camera and email offline so I get nothing at all.When I wake the display up the camera and email reconnect online and off we go again until the display sleeps again.Any help would be appreciated thank you all.

Might be worth asking the developer... it sounds like there's a bug with the software
Hi there thanks for your reply I have spoken with Motorola and have factory reset and cleared the cache but I still have a problem so I have taken the camera down as it's only a week old and I am sending sending it back to Amazon as I have spoken to the camera support and they are at a loss. I have gone back to my original Proxelle camera and I have no alarms on my mobile phone whether it's on charge or not so I don't know what to do next ????????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones