• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Alight motion is not working Oppo Reno 6?

Benjamin_25

Lurker
May 12, 2023
Hello Everyone! I'm a video editor and I use to edit videos on my cellphone Oppo Reno 6 using Alight Motion. Right now I'm facing problem while rendering and working on a bigger project. While working on a bigger project, mobile phone got hanged and not respond until restart. when it comes to rendering, mobile phone shut down while rendering a final project. Will you please share any solution. Any tip that works.

Hello Everyone! I'm a video editor and I use to edit videos on my cellphone Oppo Reno 6 using Alight Motion. Right now I'm facing problem while rendering and working on a bigger project. While working on a bigger project, mobile phone got hanged and not respond until restart. when it comes to rendering, mobile phone shut down while rendering a final project. Will you please share any solution. Any tip that works.

It's this app is it? Alight Motion - Apps on Google Play

I've never used Alight Motion myself, but there seems to be many recent one star reviews from users complaining about it freezing and crashing. So apparently there's reported issues with it, that the devs need to fix....Good luck!

Don't know what to suggest as an alternative, I've only done video editing with computers, not phones. The Oppo Reno6 is a fairly recent, and competant resonably well specced device, so it should be okay for video editing and rendering apps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones