• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root All the devs

the irony is everyone on the admire moving to the motion hoping development will be better has no idea what they are getting into.

no root (so far.. but its not in the bag)
lg has started using secure boot aka no custom kernels or recovery.

im sure some attain owners that browse this forum can attest that not having recovery sucks for development ;P

soo...?

:p

Lmao I for one did not know that and now that I know I may look into something else. No development for me means no go. I think I'll wait to see what bo has in store for the admire. And what comes from the motion forum the next few weeks. Thanks shabby ;-)

Upvote 0
Lmao I for one did not know that and now that I know I may look into something else. No development for me means no go. I think I'll wait to see what bo has in store for the admire. And what comes from the motion forum the next few weeks. Thanks shabby ;-)

Well even though i have the motion 4g ....lol i still have admire and you know the funny thing both of them has no service ...i just use wifi ....and apps to call and text .... But its good to have a device for the first time that has ics and and powerful processor ...but a small screen ... :( but its still good ;)

Upvote 0
Cuz I dont have another 10k to spend. lol ;) Not to mention I have a CVT so turbo would be useless.

Lol oh....i had that car in the past but to re-tune it was hell cause i installed a hks 55mm ball bearing turbo .... Re-mapped the cpu.... And trying to re-tune it was like freaking hell ...lol i just sold and bought me a used toyota supra (new version) single turbo (greedy) and massive hks exhust

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones