• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro Unveil: Storage Boost and Dazzling Color

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    Get ready to geek out, tech enthusiasts, because the Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro are gearing up for their grand debut around October! You know how Google does it – they're cooking up some smartphone magic, and we've got the scoop on the sizzling details.

Our gadget whisperer, Roland Quandt from Winfuture, has been at it again, dishing out the freshest tidbits about the Pixel 8 series. Picture this: both the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro are rolling in with a cool 128 GB of storage right off the bat. They're not playing around when it comes to space! But wait, there's more – the Pixel 8 goes big with a bonus 256 GB version, while the Pixel 8 Pro takes things up a notch with 256 GB and a whopping 512 GB flavors. RAM power doesn't get left behind either, sticking to the script with 8 GB for the Pixel 8 and a Pro-worthy 12 GB option.

Colors, people! Let's talk colors. The standard Pixel 8 struts its stuff in three dapper shades: Licorice, Haze, and Peony. Now, if you're ready to level up to Pro status, you'll still rock that Licorice hue, but you'll be trading your Haze and Peony dreams for a sleek Porcelain and a sky-bright Sky. It's like Google's giving us a rainbow of options to match our vibes.

So, there you have it, the lowdown on Google's soon-to-be superstar duo. We're just drooling over the storage specs and those trendy colorways. It's all looking mighty fine, and it's giving us some serious phone goals. Can't wait to see these bad boys hit the stage!

And hey, if you're in the mood for some ear candy to go with your new Pixel, don't forget you can snag the Google Pixel Buds Pro on Amazon. Time to tech it up!

Source: NotebookCheck.com
    BOOM: Written with the assistance of ChatGPT!

I wonder how they decide on how much storage should be available? The latest iPhone 14 Pro has the option of 128GB, 256B, 512GB up to 1TB.

I know I have seen people post that 512GB isn't enough storage for their music.

Myself, I would be good with 64GB. I don't install many apps. I have Starlink to control my satellite internet, Echo for my bluetooth controlled trailer brakes, TWRA for my Tennessee Wildlife licenses, Air France for flights to the EU and my Credit Union since their webpage isn't mobile friendly. No music, but I will download a few podcasts, and photos are backed up on Google photos

Last edited:
    Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones