• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Aloha from Maui, Hawaii

smilen808

Lurker
Nov 13, 2009
Aloha Everyone!!! My name is Aiza (eyezah) and I live on the beautiful island of Maui located in Hawaii. I work for the Grand Wailea Resort as a concierge agent so I hope one day I will be able to assist you in booking activities or reservations when you visit Maui!

This is my first time ever signing up for any type of forum so please be patient if I don't know what I'm doing! :D I just got the Samsung Moment from Sprint and I LOVE IT! I previously bought the Blackberry Tour and had soo much trouble with it, I ended up returning it and decided to wait for the Moment. I'm glad I did. I LOVE the Moment esp. because its ANDROID!!! I hope to learn more about android and learn tips on how to use it or info on great apps!

I look forward in using this website for my phone needs! :D

Aloha Everyone!!! My name is Aiza (eyezah) and I live on the beautiful island of Maui located in Hawaii. I work for the Grand Wailea Resort as a concierge agent so I hope one day I will be able to assist you in booking activities or reservations when you visit Maui!

This is my first time ever signing up for any type of forum so please be patient if I don't know what I'm doing! :D I just got the Samsung Moment from Sprint and I LOVE IT! I previously bought the Blackberry Tour and had soo much trouble with it, I ended up returning it and decided to wait for the Moment. I'm glad I did. I LOVE the Moment esp. because its ANDROID!!! I hope to learn more about android and learn tips on how to use it or info on great apps!

I look forward in using this website for my phone needs! :D

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones