• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root aloysius???

When all is said and done, he has to make something he is happy with. You can't please everyone. I'm fine with v6.

This is true...but I do take requests :)

flashed the new version last night. so far the best one ive tried.

Thank you....I like this one the best too!!!!

Upvote 0
the dialer is sweet. the icons in people (like mail, text, phone, etc) are so much sharper. i love it. i have tried vanilla droid v1, senseable 2.0, tainted vanilla, and aloysious v6. aloysius has been my favorite by far. but v9 tops v6 by alot. (btw, using the maps version. i dont use lwp for battery life)

What is LWP? I've looked all over but can't find a defination.

Upvote 0
thanks dude. And now how do I replace those? Adb shell ?

download apn backup and restore from the market

place the downloaded .xml file ( you must extract it from the zip) in the apn restore file on your sd card

start apn restore and it will give you 4 options

first delete apns

then restore apns from backup it will find the file i gave you and restore from that.

after that all should work no problem

Reactions: cornbreadfarts
Upvote 0
download apn backup and restore from the market

place the downloaded .xml file ( you must extract it from the zip) in the apn restore file on your sd card

start apn restore and it will give you 4 options

first delete apns

then restore apns from backup it will find the file i gave you and restore from that.

after that all should work no problem

thanks dude!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones