• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alternative to "Notification Blocker & Cleaner" app (Google Play) (Samsung S22)

daidaidais

Jun 18, 2013
Back in March 2023 I used the aforementioned app from Google Play specifically for the "Ongoing Notification Hider" capability. I needed to disable the Media Output Notification tied to my music player (Tidal). This was the only method that I found to work for my phone (after hours of trying).

Now I'd like to manage this setting to troubleshoot an issue I'm having with MacroDroid, however - I find that the app was unpublished from Google Play. Does anyone know of another app that has this specific capability that I can download from Google Play? I'd rather avoid downloading an apk unless it's directly from the original creators of the app (which I was unable to find).

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20231102_034454.jpg
    20231102_034454.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 165

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones