• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alternative way of answering calls?

azak

Apr 30, 2010
The only feature that I still want for my Incredible is an alternate way of answering calls. The swipe up/down feature is terrible since it results in many undesired call answers and ignores while removing the phone from my pocket. I know that it's possible to simply have the 'answer' and 'disconnect' buttons present, but that's even less useful. Has anyone ever implemented a different means of answering calls for this phone? I've been searching for this since I got it.

The only feature that I still want for my Incredible is an alternate way of answering calls. The swipe up/down feature is terrible since it results in many undesired call answers and ignores while removing the phone from my pocket. I know that it's possible to simply have the 'answer' and 'disconnect' buttons present, but that's even less useful. Has anyone ever implemented a different means of answering calls for this phone? I've been searching for this since I got it.

This might work:

Tedd's Droid Tools - Alternate answer and in-call screens - xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones