• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Alternatives to flimsy back?

I find the back of the Galaxy S2 really flimsy. Are there any third party alternatives available?

to be honest, i don't know why anyone would carry this phone around naked. i'm currently awaiting a case-mate barely there case to arrive that i've imported. that will solve quibbles i have, if i have any, about the flimsy back that covers the battery, sim card, etc.

Upvote 0
I find the back of the Galaxy S2 really flimsy. Are there any third party alternatives available?

I don't have any issue with the back. It took quite some effort to get off to install my sim card and sd card. It's now firmly back on and feels nothing like flimsy, and I can't see me removing it again - on-board storage plus 8GB sd means I have more than I need.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones