• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Always starts up after boot in airplane mode after installing Widget Locker

Legato

Jun 10, 2010
Milford MA
Since i have downloaded and installed Widget Locker a few weeks ago my phone has been doing an annoying thing. Everytime i reboot, it boots up in airplane mode. I have to go to my toggle buttons, once the phone is fully booted and i can use them, and turn it off. It has only started doing this since i got Widget Locker, before that it always just booted up and went right into 3G coverage. This is just annoying me. It isn't going to kill me to have to deal with it, but does anyone know how to stop this? I can't find it in the settings for Widget Locker or any other app i have installed... :( Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've had WL almost since the day I got the phone and never had this issue. There is a thread on WL in the Tips and Tricks section here, and I've never seen that issue before. The developer pops in and out of that discussion, so try posting it there or ask a Mod to merge this into that thread. Also, Kevin (the dev) is pretty responsive if you reach out to him.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones