1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Amazon sent me extra 2250mA battery. Anyone want it?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Covart, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Covart

Covart Android Enthusiast

So somehow I placed two orders with Amazon for the same larger 2250mA battery for my Skyrocket. The stock battery is 1850mA. The batteries are the exact same size, so you pop it right in, no problem.

Amazon charges $11, plus $4.50 shipping. So, for $15 shipped to your door, first person gets it. U.S. Lower 48 States only.

acp likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. acp

acp Android Expert

Thank you I didn't know about this battery I just ordered one from amazon.

3. Covart

You are welcome. I have started comparing both batteries, after completely cycling the new battery. I am getting roughly 20% more thus far. Gonna take several charges and depletions down to 15% and back to full charge, before I know for sure how many extra hours I can get. But I do know this, if you take the stock battery with you, you will def be able to get a full work day out of your phone even with heavy use!

P.s. The battery comes with a clear plastic wrapping over the charge port. Remember to remove it or you are gonna think you have a broken battery. :D

4. Scorpion006

Scorpion006 Lurker

Do you have a link to the product on Amazon?

Thanks!

5. TgeekB

TgeekB Well-Known Member

6. what happened to the $11.99 price on this thing TgeekB?

7. TgeekB

TgeekB Well-Known Member

It was $10.99 when I purchased it. Still a good price for the added battery time it adds but...

8. Covart

And mine is still for sale at $15 shipped.

9. FProphets

FProphets Member

Looks like it's more expensive now. Still a decent price though compared to what I've come across thus far.

10. TgeekB

TgeekB Well-Known Member

So Covart's is a deal right now for anyone wanting one. I know I am enjoying mine.

11. How do I get hold of you Covart?

12. Covart

Sending you a pm

Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1850mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews