• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Amazon sent me extra 2250mA battery. Anyone want it?

Covart

Android Enthusiast
Apr 2, 2011
So somehow I placed two orders with Amazon for the same larger 2250mA battery for my Skyrocket. The stock battery is 1850mA. The batteries are the exact same size, so you pop it right in, no problem.

Amazon charges $11, plus $4.50 shipping. So, for $15 shipped to your door, first person gets it. U.S. Lower 48 States only.

Reactions: acp
Thank you I didn't know about this battery I just ordered one from amazon.

You are welcome. I have started comparing both batteries, after completely cycling the new battery. I am getting roughly 20% more thus far. Gonna take several charges and depletions down to 15% and back to full charge, before I know for sure how many extra hours I can get. But I do know this, if you take the stock battery with you, you will def be able to get a full work day out of your phone even with heavy use!

P.s. The battery comes with a clear plastic wrapping over the charge port. Remember to remove it or you are gonna think you have a broken battery. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones