• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

An Open Source Library for Progress Bars

MackOS

Lurker
Apr 8, 2021
Hey folks! Over the past few weeks I've been working on the next version of my open source library, RoundedProgressBar, and I'm excited to say it's finally complete. This library gives you a highly customizable progress bar that is easy to work with. You can change any of the colors, give each corner a different radius, or modify anything else related to how the progress bar is displayed. Essentially, this library gives you a great looking progress bar that's easy to customize to your app's unique theme.

Below I've attached a GIF showing just one example of how you could use this library. The GIF shows a custom image view being attached to a RoundedProgressBar to make a sleek looking icon and progress bar combo.

If you'd like to check out the library, you can find it here on Github. Feel free to take a look at the code, report issues, or contribute changes. I'm always looking for ways to improve the library. Also, if you find it to be a useful library, consider giving the repo a star, it’d be much appreciated!

If you have any questions about this project feel free to ask them in the comments below and I'll make sure to answer them. Thanks for reading!

113536888-cb1c5300-959c-11eb-8da1-cb6ce36d1fdd.gif

Reactions: codesplice

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones