• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 11 Blinking Issue

yigitcelen

Lurker
Mar 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm just new to the forum and something is really bothering me.

I downloaded Android 11 on my Galaxy a51 device the other day and since then, whenever I tap on Mortal Kombat, it just blinks. It won't let me play the game.

I have tried so many things, but the only solution was to adjust the screen resolution to Full HD, but then the screen got significantly smaller since the phone isn't designed to handle this resolution, I guess.

Do you think something can be done about that?

Hello everyone,

I'm just new to the forum and something is really bothering me.

I downloaded Android 11 on my Galaxy a51 device the other day and since then, whenever I tap on Mortal Kombat, it just blinks. It won't let me play the game.

I have tried so many things, but the only solution was to adjust the screen resolution to Full HD, but then the screen got significantly smaller since the phone isn't designed to handle this resolution, I guess.

Do you think something can be done about that?
you need to either wait for the game developers to come up with an update or you can contact them and let them no your issue. there really is nothing you can do on your end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Though as Android 11 had been available since, what, August or September last year, and that app has been updated since then, I wonder whether the problem is with Android 11 or with Android 11 on the Galaxy A51? I'd think that the latter is more likely, to be honest.

So it may be worth giving feedback to the app developer about the problem, since if it is specific to the A11 build for this device they may not be aware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones