• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android and code coverage report

SirValerius

Lurker
Jun 23, 2010
hi guys i'm tryng to do some testing in my android application,

I've set-up my project in eclipse and I can successfully run my code. I've alredy written some JUnit test cases, now I'm tryng to generate a code coverage report. However it seems that there are different ways to accomplish this and the documantation is not very clear.

Can someone tell me what's the best solution considering that I've all my code in eclipse?
What steps do I need to take to get the reports.

(I've seen some posts about EMMA but the whole thing seems hackish and I'm not sure how it works when with eclipse, i.e. when the project is rebuilt).

Thank you in advice,

hi guys....even i am trying to perform some tests in my android app. I have used EMMA for Code coverage on Windows OS desktop projects but really don't know how to implement the same on Android Smartphones.

Can you please suggest some alternate way or suggest how to use EMMA for Android apps.

THanks in advance......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones