• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android application for coffee lovers

Mary_Sabell

Lurker
Aug 31, 2016
Hi!

My name is Maria, I live in Minsk (Belarus)
I am a web designer and I was thinking of creating my own project for a long time
But what could I do?

I thought about the things I really like. And decided to make an application dedicated to the rich amazing drink - coffee

I collected 100 best recipes of cold coffee, hot coffee, coffee cocktails and alcohol coffee. Besides I added 25 recipes of wonderful bakery with coffee.
It was not so easy but I am proud of the collection.
I also joined great pictures to each recipe for you to see the approximate result
icon_wink.gif

My husband coded the app. Together we worked hard on each detail - starting from colors and up to animations and interactions
We wanted to make an app that you will like and enjoy daily.
We wanted to share our recipes collection and our love to coffee with everyone.

Today I am happy to introduce you our application for Android OS - COFFEE WORLD
The application is absolutely free, has no ads and requires no permissions!

You can find it on Google Play, Samsung Market and Amazon
icon_wink.gif

I will be happy to receive your comments and opinions to make the app even better and more usable so don't hesitate to contact me with your feedbacks!

Have a great day!!!

I didn't think there were really that many ways to 'make a coffee'.... but I really like this app. Its nicely designed and has a lot of different drinks that involve coffee... I'm definitely going to try some of these (although I'm not sure that an irish coffee really contains creme de menthe..)

Thanks for all the new ideas :)

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
I didn't think there were really that many ways to 'make a coffee'.... but I really like this app. Its nicely designed and has a lot of different drinks that involve coffee... I'm definitely going to try some of these (although I'm not sure that an irish coffee really contains creme de menthe..)

Thanks for all the new ideas :)

Tрanks a lot for such review, I really appreciate it
If you have any ideas of how we could make our app even more usable and friendly or if you find any mistake, please don't hesitate to contact me - I will be glad to hear your opinion

Upvote 0
Great app, thank you for posting. If I had to choose between one or the other I really don't know which I value more, my phone or my AeroPress.

Thanks a lot for the review, I appreciate it a lot
Don't hesitate to contact me in case you have any ideas oh how we could make our app more convenient for you or if you find any mistake, it will help us make the app even better =)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones