• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Apps you wished your PC had...

Android>Apple

Feb 17, 2011
I love my Evo soooo much ... and while it may not even come close to the raw processing power of my Desktop PC, it more than makes up for that with character and several unique apps that I really wish my PC had. Here are some examples:

ANGRY BIRDS! There is a version of our Upset Avian friends on the PC, but it's only the first AB, it's not even complete, and there isn't one for Seasons or Rio. /sadface

Swiftkey: I realize that without a touchscreen this would likely be hard to implement on the PC in any manner more efficient than typing, but I still can't help but feel like a sucker every time I type out an entire word.

Tasker: There may well be something like a tasker type app for my PC but if so I have yet to find it! I would really love it though, especially on my laptop!

What are some apps you would love to have available on your PC that you have no your android?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones