• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android is the Microsoft of the

Try a cup of their English Breakfast or Earl Grey, that might cure that (although the way they market, I can see your point). And all of the varieties - that's HTC. Maybe Tetley is more like Samsung.

Lmao :D

ROFL

Samsung is to Android what Tetley is to tea. :laugh:

No, no and thrice no.

If Samsung made tea bags they'd look plasticky, but surprise you with the best tea you'd ever tasted.

If Tetley made an Android phone, it would be strong, easy to use and er not much else.

Upvote 0
Android is Clipper Fair Trade Organic tea
Far better than inorganic tea.
If Samsung made tea bags they'd look plasticky, but surprise you with the best tea you'd ever tasted.
That would be surprising, I agree.
I have to say I'm amused by the thought of tea, regularly drunk in offices, factory floors and most homes here in Britain being a Twinnings blend. While Twinnings is bought and used. It id considered 'posh'. The vast majority of tea is black tea like Tetley served with milk and often sugar.
I'm not surprised. Over here in the US, Twinings is just a good tea.
Nokia has their own OS as well as the makers of Blackberry. Thier still in the game.
Yes, Nokia is still in the game with their own operating system - in India. That will keep up until the Microsoft quisling in charge dictates otherwise. If you go into a shop and ask for Nokia tea, you'll be served a glass of Tang. If you ask for Blackberry tea, they'll give you a cup of water, heated is extra. In the UK, they'll give you a cup of water with milk and sugar in it (international model BB tea).

Upvote 0
I love how far we've taken the tea metaphor. It's far superior to the microsoft one.
Bah! The tea metaphor is confusing. In the UK they drink black tea, and in Chinese restaurants they serve green tea. At home I have a whole selection of exotic teas like lapsang souchong and Constant Comment. Here in the US everyone must be exceptional! :rolleyes:

How about coffee? Apple is Keurig. A costly and pretentious way to get a stupid cup of coffee. Android is a very nice UI and execution environment for Linux that any coffee drinker would be perfectly happy to use. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones