• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Android Kitkat 4.4.2 Release

Which operating system is better?

• Android 4.3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reactions: jseiscio
Upvote 0
I WAS INFORMED THAT THE UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED IN BATCHES... IF YOU HAVE IT ALREADY PLEASE NANDROID AND SEND IT TO ME TO POST FOR EVERYONE. I RECEIVED MINE LAST NIGHT BUT MY PHONE WENT DEAD. NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT BATCH
I emailed customer service 2 hours ago about when i could expect it to be pushed to my phone. As soon as i get it and get philz reflashed ill definitely get it posted

Upvote 0
cant remember which zte phone it was on, but by clearing data then force closing the apps. google service framework and google play services you clear out the phones memory of searching for any update, bmartin, you might want to try this, cause i remember it brought up the update on my old zte after my phone died in the middle of downloading an update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones