• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Android Lollipop?

I meant as a release thread. This was originally a question thread about when to expect LP. The release we have, as well as Gapps and SU, are on page 5. I asked if phenomx4 could open a release thread so others wouldn't have to dig for them as they would be on the first page
Yeah I'll make a thread soon. Also the embedded super user now works fine so you won't need to flash the SU zip.

Upvote 0
No I haven't. However I live in California and sent away for a free phone that has unlimited minutes and texts for a year for free through budget mobile / Obama phone. Don't know if I am approved yet or not. I will just set up Google voice to forward to that phone so I won't be limited to WiFi only and every one that calls me just calls my Google voice number. The phone is free but probably not an Android 4.0 or above phone. I have seen someone with an android 2.x zte phone that they got from budget mobile. Don't even have to pay for shipping or anything. To bad I will probably be stuck with whatever suckie phone they give me and won't be able to change to another one but I will still have my "AWE"some phone in my pocket! I think all other States that budget mobile offers the lifeline plan only get 250 voice minutes and 250 texts free a month. If someone can't qualify for the lifeline plan or it's not offered in there state I would recommend ultra mobile. I got my bosses phone down from $58 a month with T-Mobile to $8.50 a month for a year with ultra mobile. The plan includes unlimited voice and texts along with 100 MB of 4g data a month. I no not much data but he really didn't use it before. He also didn't half to not use his or unlock his Windows 7.5 smartphone because ultra mobile uses the same tower's. They have very good prices for adding additional data and the best plans for calling over sea's. Dang it's 4 in the morning and I have this much energy to post all ....... that... (Head hit's phone screen) Lmao.
I have the slightest idea wat ur talking about I need unlimited every thing while I'm on the go

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones