• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android market update.

Hey Guys.

Both my Girlfriend and I, have the SGS 2.

I updated to the latest firmware few weeks ago and along side that my android market updated. At least i think it was the firmware update that updated the market.

I tried to update the firmware on my GF's phone today which worked. But she didn't get the new market.

Any Solutions on how to update the market.

Hey Guys.

Both my Girlfriend and I, have the SGS 2.

I updated to the latest firmware few weeks ago and along side that my android market updated. At least i think it was the firmware update that updated the market.

I tried to update the firmware on my GF's phone today which worked. But she didn't get the new market.

Any Solutions on how to update the market.
Your only options are to wait for the updated market to be pushed to your phone or install the new market APK. I personally got tired of waiting so I installed the APK. It even still has carrier billing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones