• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android on a Windows HTC?

I've been reading up on XDA developers and it would seem that if this could be done, they would be the guys to do it, if they haven't already. I'm not sure if you mean running Android with Windows Mo also or just formatting WinMo and running Straight Android?

I know the XDA team has Android running somewhat on some WinMo devices but not as the exclusive OS.

Upvote 0
The thought of seeing Android being the exclusive OS on a form factor like Blackberry makes me a little wet down low. In all honesty though the new Hero from Sprint should have everything that I want out of the box. Trackball, touchscreen, 5mp camera, 1500mah Battery, and oh yeah a Network that doesn't price gouge the hell out of their customers.

Sure it could use flash on the camera but what the hell!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones