• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android phone suggestions

jcc2150

Aug 30, 2011
Hi I currently own the mytouch 3g original. used it for a few days now. had no idea it was so slow with the new update. im not even sure if i can use the apps i had for 2.2.1 on 1.5 if i decide to downgrade. is this even worth it? should i just return my phone and get a refund?

if so, can anybody suggest an android phone that is as cheap tmobile but faster, upgraded software?

my only reason i would think about getting another phone is app compatibility and will it be as fast after downgrading...

thank you for any suggestions

Reactions: Saltine713
Hi I currently own the mytouch 3g original. used it for a few days now. had no idea it was so slow with the new update. im not even sure if i can use the apps i had for 2.2.1 on 1.5 if i decide to downgrade. is this even worth it? should i just return my phone and get a refund?

if so, can anybody suggest an android phone that is as cheap tmobile but faster, upgraded software?

my only reason i would think about getting another phone is app compatibility and will it be as fast after downgrading...

thank you for any suggestions

You can't find a cheaper phone that will be faster. Faster costs more.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones