• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Stickers

Here it is... all www.androidforums.com visitors will get a little discount when you enter Promo Code AF2010 at checkout.

inkedcity — Home

I just had someone let me know that the Code was not working... I will look into that and let you guys know.

Just jumped in on the forums a couple of days ago and found your website with your awesome stickers and apparel. I am sure going to have to order some of your stuff too.

Pretty cool, cant wait to find out what else you will have in store for us.

++++++++++++ Awesome+++++++++++++++++++++ :)

Upvote 0
@ ZOIKO

It would be really cool if u can design the Android green robot in Superman avatar, with the cape fluttering in air and with one/both arm(s) stretched ahead of him(the flying scene:)), similar to the image i have attached.

Attachments

• superman.gif
    superman.gif
    17 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 0
I have been super busy and then sliding on my roof has not helped with the workload :D

But hey things happen and all I want to say is that I am glad to still be here...

DSC09014.jpg

DSC09015.jpg

DSC09018.jpg

DSC09020.jpg

DSC09022.jpg

If you look close at the back window, you can see the Android stickers made it. The Phone was not so lucky, So I am without a phone for a few days but I'm OK. Just a little sore and bruised :)

Upvote 0
Hey Zoiko, that looks like some bad damage there. Hope you and the passengers were OK :) Though I must say, your car/phone has seen better days. So was it a chain collision?

Thanks Roze, Yeah I am doing good. I was the only one in the car so that was a good thing, After I crashed a few people stopped to help out and then more people stopped to look and that is when other cars came up on them and crashed behind them. So in total 7 other cars crashed into each other behind me.

Upvote 0
I want to thank everyone who has supported us all this time, We have sent stuff out all over the world and even got to meet a few of you. Some only on emails or the phone, and some of you in person. I want to let everyone know that this Thursday night will be the last day that inkedcity — Home will be the main website for the Android products... It will still be up and running but it will be used for another project I am working on.

All the Android items / products will now be available over at Android Unplugged with new stuff that will be added more frequently. We are still working on the new site and will be upgrading a few things on it but it is up and running. We will be posting more info later on tonight, right now we are getting ready for our sale we will be having on Black Friday... :D and Plenty of more stuff for X-mas season.

Thanks,

Jesse

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
You also don't have anything listed under polos. Does that just mean you sold out? :(

Yes we are going to have the polos... we are just having some problems with the server and they are not loading up, we are working on that and that is one of the reasons we extended the sale for the weekend. The beanies we will have but not until a week or so, but for sure before X-mas along with more designs and some more promos...:D

Upvote 0
Are you able to do some beanies at all? I am a HUGE fan of beanies. Android green with a white "decal-like" outline of an android would be awesome.

I also like that zip up hoodie. Any way to also get an android on the back?

We are still messing with ideas for the backs of the hoodies... one of them will be an Android on the back. Keep checking with us and also follow us on twitter for up to date info... Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones