• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry birds gone from market.

T-Keith

Android Enthusiast
May 1, 2010
I heard the new version of Angry birds is supposed to have a graphics "toggle" for older devices, so I was excited to check it out. Unfortunately even though I have it installed on my phone, the market says it's not there so it won't update. When I search online it shows up but that hasn't worked and on the phone even a search can't find it. I even tried running the eris market fix app. Strangely seasons is still there and did receive an update, but I cannot find a "toggle" anywhere.

Anyone else seeing this?

Not showing up anymore for me either. It was on the update before last though, in fact it told me to update for the past 2 weeks or so. Thought that was kind of weird because I actually sideloaded the older version with the missing textures that a dev over at XDA had optimized and added the textures into. Runs great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones