• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Announcing Soon for T-Mobile?

elchingon666

Apr 15, 2010

Found this interesting bit, it's the same deleted Howard Chui video that I posted earlier once again, this time with some interesting notes....
YouTube - T-Mobile's Android Samsung Galaxy S (SGS) - Meet The "Vibrant" - Launching in the U. S. on July 21

As listed in his info section:

Capture.png

And the solved T-Mobile Clue Puzzle:

cluesolutionrevealed.jpg

:)

I will try to confirm the early 6/27 or 6/28 announcement with my source tomorrow....

Stay Tuned.....

:D

Yeah, saw some info online....guess the announcement will supposedly be up on T-Mobile's website within the next couple days then?

And, I did go see my source today, he said that they are ordering their phones on July 14th and expected to launch as scheduled on July 21st. He did not confirm any early announcement date though.

I also asked about the front camera but he had no answer, he said all the suppliers asked him was approximately how much phones he felt they would need to have in stock and didn't really give much other info.

I'm just hoping they don't change TOO much things from the original....

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones