• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another video update on the blog

For those wanting better incall volume i have a suggestion

LAVA X-Mini Portable Speaker buy online | Currys

this will not work during a call. Simply because it has no mic.

I have a MBS 200 sony ericsson speaker. It doesnt work during calls. However my headphones for training; DT-BT21G do work incall as they have a mic and a few other cool features. Or you could just get a bluetooth headset like HBH-GV435 the best one for battery life i have ever owned and its around 4-5yrs old!! It call last upto 4days without a charge and i never turn it off when it is disconnected from the phone as i usually forget and just leave it in the car!!

Upvote 0

I have a MBS 200 sony ericsson speaker. It doesnt work during calls. However my headphones for training; DT-BT21G do work incall as they have a mic and a few other cool features. Or you could just get a bluetooth headset like HBH-GV435 the best one for battery life i have ever owned and its around 4-5yrs old!! It call last upto 4days without a charge and i never turn it off when it is disconnected from the phone as i usually forget and just leave it in the car!!

but the SPEAKER would work for BETTER incall VOLUME

never said you'd be able to reply - that would leave them something else to complain about

Upvote 0
I got this reply from SE last month about low in call volume..

Hi John,

This is a known issue for Sony Ericsson. As of this moment, there's nothing that we can do to fix this issue. Probably with the upcoming upgrade to the Android 2.1 operating system, the problem might be solved. However, we don't have specific information at this moment.

To be fair though that is a fob off email...

No where do they say it will be sorted :rolleyes:

Classic SE

Upvote 0

It would if you use the mic lead that comes with the X10 and then plug the speakers into where the headphones should be and there you go sorted :D

Reactions: MrWomble
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones