• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ansoku, a free relaxing puzzle game for Android - Finished and published!

FransH1987

Lurker
Jun 8, 2020
Last month I made an attempt at a relaxing/casual puzzle game, and actually managed to complete it! I just want to share it with you guys and hopefully get some feedback.

The goal was to keep the project simple and focus on the easy to play hard to master principle.

The result is based on the "place blocks to create rows" concept, but I added a point system I have not seen anywhere before to give it something unique, and also beefed up the graphics and atmosphere to make it (hopefully) more attractive than the competitors.

It feels good to finish it and have a real product to show for, because of the realistic/small scope I managed to complete it within a small timeframe, and thus not lose enthusiasm during development. That really worked for me, it won't be my last project like this, it's fun.

Anyway, it's available on the Play Store for anyone that wants to check it out :) Feedback is highly appreciated!

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FransHaeck.Ansoku

441durkngp351.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones