1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any Bowlers out there?!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Tboltfan25, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Tboltfan25

Tboltfan25 Android Enthusiast

I am looking for an app to track my bowling stats, I used Pinpal when I had the iPhone, and I LOVED that app. But I cannot find it in the Android Market anymore, and I am starting my collegiate season, and a league as well in a few weeks. If anyone uses/knows of any good apps for this I would greatly appreciate their input and help

Thanks

Tboltfan25

Advertisement

2. Tboltfan25

3. cds0699

cds0699 Android Expert

You're welcome, hope they do the job you need them to do. :)

4. Tboltfan25

i checked them out, unfortunately I am looking for something similar to PinPal or My Lane Play, where I can input my balls, and go frame by frame with it while I bowl. Thanks so much for your efforts though. I used to have PinPal, I paid 9 bucks for it on my iPhone, switched to a Droid, and really don't want to pay 9 bucks a second time you know? I am thinking about just biting the bullet and paying the 8 bucks for My Lane Play, the app looks like it does more, and its a dollar cheaper lol just sucks I already paid for it rightfully once, I emailed the dev to see if maybe he would allow me to get the apk from him directly since I have already purchased his app, but i never got a response (wasn't counting on one)

5. cds0699

cds0699 Android Expert

Eh that stinks, sorry :(

6. Tboltfan25

that's okay, I didn't count on getting ahold of anyone, so although I am slightly disappointed, I saw it coming

7. KendallParis

KendallParis Member

Have you tried Bowling Companion?

8. Tboltfan25