• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

any compatible Dock?

is there any compatible dock for the Optimus F7? (be it OEM or non OEM)
im looking at the accessories on the LG webpage and i see like 5 "media charging docks" however, 3 of them have a device name so i assume they are device specific. SDT-210 seems like it would fit. but on the description it says its for the LG Spectrum. the other one SDT-200 which seems like it would fit as well. but yeah they are overpriced. and im comparing the dimensions of the devices and they arent really the exact same. plus this doesnt specify the port placement.
any help will be well appreciated :)

EDIT: i will contact LG tomorrow to ask about compatibility. for now i found the KiDiGi universal dock on eBay for $24.95 shipped. so far i like it even though i would've preferred a landscape dock. even better if it had a battery charger lol at least there is something.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones