• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any eReader apps that can default to a category/tag view?

Kelemvor

Nov 12, 2010
So I'm looking for an eReader Android app that can open up to a default of a Category/Tag/Whatever View where it can present the different sections to look at. I know there are tons of them out there that support tags/categories but I haven't found any where the home page can be a list of those tags. Does anyone know of anything like this?

I want this so that when my kids turn on our tablet, then can launch the app and then get into the Kid's Books area with 1 tap and not have to figure out how to navigate through menus and things like that.

Also, if the app could be set to look in a certain folder and automatically scan that folder for new books every time you open the app, that'd be awesome as well.

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones