• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any ladies with the 'Bolt?

Another female bolt user here. I've had a BUNCH of phones....Eris, Incredible, Fascinate, iPhone, back to the Fascinate.....now the Thunderbolt. This is HANDS DOWN my favorite of the bunch. I didn't think the size of it was much bigger than the Fascinate, but it is heavier. It's not an issue for me.

As for the case.....I ordered this and it's working out fine for me. When I take it out of the pouch to use it, there's no extra bulk.

Reactions: nunyabizness
Upvote 0
Upgraded to the Bolt too!- I remember you from the Incredible thread. Have to say love the bigger screen and the 4G here in Cincy!

Hey, I remember you too! :) Yes, the 4G is amazing, isn't it? I went back to the iPhone for a few days and it seemed like pages took forever to load!

Another female bolt user here. I've had a BUNCH of phones....Eris, Incredible, Fascinate, iPhone, back to the Fascinate.....now the Thunderbolt. This is HANDS DOWN my favorite of the bunch. I didn't think the size of it was much bigger than the Fascinate, but it is heavier. It's not an issue for me.

As for the case.....I ordered this and it's working out fine for me. When I take it out of the pouch to use it, there's no extra bulk.

Looks like we are nearly phone twins! :) My history, going back to the Eris: Eris, Incredible, Fascinate, BB Tour (don't ask), Moto Citrus (also don't ask), Incredible, iPhone, Thunderbolt. The "don't asks" were because my Fascinate was stolen. :mad: I'm also with you on using a pouch - I don't like anything that makes my phone larger.

Upvote 0
Haha, well I do the elliptical in the mornings, but since I've been pregnant I'm too tired to do much of anything else at night. And even when I wasn't pregnant, I'm not much of a social butterfly. I'd rather stay home and watch movies with the hubby.

To keep it on topic, this phone really does feel nice in my hand! Not too large or awkward at all.
Not female but have the TB and I have had many Droids including X, Incredible and and original Droid. Wife has the Droid 2. Loved my Incredible but TB is my favorite. Hope you like it.

Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck. I have a 30 year old, 25 year old and an almost 5 year old. Yes mine not grandchild, second marriage and I love them all but better when you are older. By the way she wants a TB also. Or for that matter any smartphone. I think 5 is too early but then she usually gets what she wants.

Reactions: nunyabizness
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones