• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root any new updates ??

Guys Im running [ROM]-[NEW BASE]-10/24/11 Supersonic3D XL Beta 1 (sense 3.5 GB 2.3.5) Sensation XL & Runnymede mixed on my Evo 4g and was wondering if anything new has come out worth installing.Im having so many issues with force close that i think its time to move on.:thinking:

My best advice is to just start reading up and checking things out for yourself. I mean we can recommend ROM's all day and you may or may not like them. Its hard to give advice in this area. What seems to be working good for me may not work well with you at all. So I'll just give you some starting points and you'll have to take it from there.

For Sense ROMS out right now there is:
No Limits 4.67 Slim and Tweaked

http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all...651-3-update-02-14-12-a.html?highlight=diablo

MikG 3.0 B2

Nitrous 1.3.3 - My Current Rom

And one more mention will be Diablo's Resurected Koni ROM
koni's elite series III

That should be enough to start with. There are also AOSP ROMs that you can try.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones