• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any YouTube Vanced alternative that allow Google account login?

Upvote 0
As far as I understood, browser plugins will block ads. But I also want to run the videos in the background. Are there add-ons or plugins for that?
Any solution that allows logging-in to circumvent youtube functionality will most likely receive a "cease and desist letter" from google.

The only legitimate solution I know is NewPipe which is open source and does not allow login. However, it does allow background playback. Get your youtube playlist url link and paste it into NewPipe search bar to import your playlists from youtube.

Upvote 0
Could help me out to delete parental advisory explicit content the curse want to delete. Please could assistance with your help , please the youtube advance . Please do better update system to show picture. Rest assured you handle this . First am I haven't problem with this one. Please delete avatar icon user, could took search how delete the icon user. Fix youtube advance please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230426_082821_YouTube Vanced.jpg
    Screenshot_20230426_082821_YouTube Vanced.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20230422_181820_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422_181820_Chrome.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 32
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones