• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anybody else considering getting rid of thier laptop and just use thier EVO?

A little pricey, but...

Teksoft - Future Teknology

For root users... (beware, other forums indicate this doesn't work with all phones)

Reading, Writing and Arithmetic: Connect Bluetooth Keyboard in Android Dev Phone

I appreciate you taking the time to post this =)

Both these options dont work though. I wish someone could come up with a DECENT bluetooth keyboard HID android app :(:(:(

Then I could finally replace my laptop with my smartphone entirely...

I've tried Teksoft already and it is god AWFUL at the moment. Half the key's on my bluetooth keyboard dont work and it will input a letter in twice for a single keypress. They said they were releasing an update in late July to help but there is a reason that the app has a less than 2 star rating.

I don't want to kill my warranty so the root method wont work for most users plus it's not refined enough yet to work with most phones.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones