• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else concerned...

I think you'll be alright as long as you have your reciept that says Presell Sprint HTC EVO 4G on it. Make sure you bring that in with you, I'm bringing my reciept in with me, they owe me $4.23 for the tax they charge me on the $50. gift card, i called BB this am and ask about that and they told they would credit that back or apply that to the phone.

We'll be alright for sure, I have the receipt and the GC.

I'll just feel bad for the person if they screw up preorders. Heads will probably roll and in this tough economy jobs are not something you want to lose. I'm sure corporate will hear from a lot of people if it's a bad launch, but i'm hopeful it'll be smooth.

Oh, they also charged me tax as well...lol

Should change their name to OK BUY.

Upvote 0
I stopped in to my RS, and their were only 4 preorders total, including me. I'm going in on my lunch hour and shouldn't have a problem at all... Hooray for Spartanburg, SC! I'm glad, the trackball on my BB broke today, so only a few more days!!

Scratch that, she called me today and said they were opening at 6am, sounded prity pissed too! I work at 730am, so I had my appointment changed to 630am.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones