1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone found any Great case for the Note yet

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bengrendon, Nov 11, 2011.

1. bengrendon

bengrendon Newbie

Hello,
    I have just recieved my Galaxy Note and couldn't be happier has anyone found any cases for it yet as I really don't want to scuff the the phone up and need to get it into a case ASAP. I am a fan of pouches more than snap on cases but either option would be suitable.
    Cheers in advance.
    Gadget

Advertisement

2. seepage

seepage Android Enthusiast

I got one free with my phone from Clove.It's a samsung one which replaces the back cover and has a folding front cover like a book attatched. It is really very good. You just fold the front cover back to use the phone
    The note seems popular with we Scots.:)

3. t sport 1978

t sport 1978 Well-Known Member

4. bengrendon

bengrendon Newbie

Will have to keep an eye out for these I hope now that earphone Have started to carry it the Number of cases will increase exponetially.

5. t sport 1978

t sport 1978 Well-Known Member

6. bengrendon

bengrendon Newbie

Will have to look for a pouch i think but thanks for the link.

7. bengrendon

bengrendon Newbie

You will Need to let me know how you get on with it mate and if it is any good. I am going to check in Carphone today and see what they've have

8. bengrendon

bengrendon Newbie

9. yegon

yegon Well-Known Member

I ordered one of these today. Not big into cases, but I don't like how the camera lens is flush, meaning it could scratch easily when placing it on a surface - this should prevent that. Plus, a little extra grip won't do any harm.

10. Pepee63

Pepee63 Member

They make a leather one that opens like a book to use the phone

Samsung Galaxy Note Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 2500mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews